Surrounded by knowledge and opportunity

I'm not one who looks forward to blogging, but I just have to share what has just gone on right now. Now towards the end of a long day I've found myself on the floor, surrounded by volumes of books and knowledge. I'm filled with gratitude and certain curiosity of what the future could hold. I share this because in life sometimes we can find ourselves 'on the floor'. Maybe feeling like we just can't get up and we should just pack it in and call it a day. My message is to look around! There is opportunities surrounding us every day, we just have to have the courage to pick something up and try it. I have spent the last 15 minuets learning about the joy's of Real Estate investing! I have always been curious in this and many other things too, not sure if i'll pursue it, but was willing to do some research. I am beginning to realize more and more that answers to our biggest concerns won't just come all at once, but 'here a little, and there a little.'

Comments

  1. This is one of the reasons I love university- the opening of the mind and heart to possibility. Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog