April 25, 2016, Tuesday, sitting in the library on a cloudy Rexburg afternoon. I've been reflecting on my future career for the past while and what it should be. Right now i'm reading, 'The Ministry of Business', and a certain principle of my future career that I've long struggled with contemplating has just come back to my memory. As a future entrepreneur I must be careful to hire the 'right' people if I am to keep the integrity and cause of my organization moving forward. I'm reminded of this because within the first couple of pages in the book the author, Hyrum W. Smith's, Acknowledges and gives credibility to his mentor's and those around him who encouraged him. I've not even started reading chapter 1, yet already feel great hope and faith in the future as I follow my heart and intuition. First things is first, find mentors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surrounded by knowledge and opportunity