Well not to be a 'downer' on my experience coming into the semester but these last couple of days have sure been one of the hardest, yet the course information and readings thus far have given me greater hope and faith for the future. I particularly am impressed with the guidelines expressed in how to write these journal entry's. At the moment I hold the traumatizing role of helping direct Life Skills Club on campus, tutoring math for students, trying to hold my position as Extraordinary elder brother, and most importantly, I believe, taking control over my love life. I look forward to learning and growing from mistakes that will be made through reflecting on my honest journal entry's. As I read Elder Bednar's talk to the students I thought about how Spiritual Commitment, faith, and cleanliness combined with skills, techniques, and knowledge of these last days equal endless possibility's. I enjoyed the principles of dreaming big, asking yourself 'what can you do better than anyone else', and recognizing that real entrepreneurs learn to fail quickly, cheaply, and often. I look forward to learning and recognizing what my great passion in life will be. Here on campus my hope is to create a Tasty Healthy Green Smoothie stand and sell to the students. This business idea aligns very closely with the 'Ingredients of a Calling.' 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surrounded by knowledge and opportunity