A week of learning

Listening to Acton Hero: Ken Zolot was a great experience for me as he spoke of his relentlessness, and devilish curiosity as a child. My childhood has not always been remembered as the great knowledge I learned, but more of the challenges I took, fights I decided to pick, and sports that I played. Relating to Ken in this way also caused me to have great interest in what he spoke of next. "Question that a successful Entrepreneur would be, Who cares and why? Who are these people(customers) and what is going on inside their lives. What is keeping them up at night?" These questions helped us show more empathy and genuineness in the lives of those we serve. After reading about 'The Formula', taught in the Ministry of Business book I took action this week in waking up earlier. On Thursday morning I woke up at 7:00 AM went on a run, it was a great opportunity to show my willingness to work hard and apply what I had learned this week. Lastly, my spirit was reminded and understanding expanded as sister Sheri L. Dew spoke on integrity. It was so great to hear her, a woman of high political rank and respect in the worlds eyes, speak powerfully about this principle. I hope my integrity will never leave me, for it is all I really am worth in the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surrounded by knowledge and opportunity