If I one thing to say to aspiring Entrepreneurs....


The following is my advice to aspiring entrepreneurs based upon the knowledge college Entrepreneur class has helped give me :)  

If you had one final lecture to share with a group of students on what you have learned from this course, what would you share? 
Beginning the entrepreneur journey has been a remarkable experience and implementing my own business continues to be a dream of mine. It's not that hard to sell something to someone, maybe a friend or family member, but it is a lot harder to develop something that will last longer than a week or year, something that will out live you. I believe this is the kind of business that this course is wanting to teach you to create, and it is possible. I believe that aspiring entrepreneurs should not give up on anything they might be longing to create. We are a lot stronger, smarter, and capable than we think we are. I personally have felt dark and depressing thoughts come into my head saying, "There is no way you could do this. Don't be a goo-roo and end up like the rest of the failed 'small business start-ups." I personally believe that patterns of negative thinking such as these thoughts are lies put into our heads. The reality is taking big steps of courage and faith is hard, but it's never as bad as we make it out to be.
What would be your last bit of advice to someone wanting to begin the entrepreneur journey? Ask yourself the question, "What areas of my life need attention?" Then actively look for those who will help complement or motivate you to further personal development in that area, because we will all one day be given situations in which we will have been expected to grow into something better to move on, progress. If there is anything I've learned throughout my life it is that as long as we are continually progressing and are making progress, although sometimes small, then we should be happy with ourselves. 
What words of advice, direction, or caution would you give him or her if you had only one chance to give your own last lecture? GO OUT AND DO IT! I personally believe we are each of infinite worth, literally sons and daughters of a God and if you don't believe that you can use Muhammad, Buddha, or believe in your inner self. The principle of having faith and trusting in yourself is universal in successful beings. 

I am A.J. Frazier and I am a blogger! (i used to think it was only a girl thing) I enjoy it! I will not stop blogging, as I choose to be a finisher of what I have started which is to share my belief's with the world. I don't know everything, but I know that courage is needed in this world. May we all have the courage to start pursuing our dreams! I'm right beside ya.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surrounded by knowledge and opportunity